GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR THE ONLINE SALE OF PRODUCTS BETWEEN FRANCISCO ANGEL LOPEZ HERNANDEZ (ALEA SPERO-ALEASPERO.COM) AND THE USERS (hereinafter, “General Conditions of Sale”)
1. GENERAL CONDITIONS PRIOR TO CONTRACTING
b) These General Conditions have been prepared in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, Law 7/1998 on General Conditions of Contract, the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the Consolidated Text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, and Law 7/1996, of January 15, on Ordination of Retail.
c) ALEA SPERO may unilaterally modify, at any time it deems appropriate, the configuration and content of these General Conditions. However, the General Conditions applicable to a given transaction will be those in force at the time of its formalization.
d) The terms and conditions applicable to the purchase of the Products offered for sale to the public by ALEA SPERO through its Website will be all those described in these General Conditions and which will be detailed on the Website to throughout the online purchase process. Through the use of the Website, users declare to know and accept the different procedures necessary to access the different Products offered on the Website as well as formalize their purchase.
2. IDENTIFICATION OF THE SELLER AND CUSTOMERS
a) The identification data of ALEA SPERO are those detailed below:
Holder: FRANCISCO ANGEL LOPEZ HERNANDEZ
Address: URB. EL CARRASCAL, 6 30400 CARAVACA DE LA CRUZ, MURCIA, SPAIN
Contact: INFO ALEASPERO.COM- Phone: N.I.F.:77567086T
b) In order to make purchases from the Website, it will be necessary for Customers to place their order by marking the product and quantity they wish to purchase.
3. NATURE OF THE WEBSITE
a) For the remote acquisition of the Products, the Customer must meet the following characteristics:
Be a natural or legal person.
– In the case of being a natural person, he must be of legal age and have sufficient legal capacity to make the purchase.
– In the case of a legal entity, the person placing the order must have sufficient powers to carry out the transaction in the name and on behalf of the legal entity.
– In any case, he or she must be considered a final consumer, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, which approved the Revised Text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users,
i.e. for the customer’s own consumption or for persons on whose behalf the customer is legally authorised to act
4. PRODUCTS OFFERED
a) ALEA SPERO will publish, along with the image of each of the Products that are sold through the Website, the specific characteristics of each of them and the applicable sales price.
b) ALEA SPERO guarantees that the price of the Products will be the one in force on the day of the formalization of the purchase regardless of the day when the delivery of the order is formalized.
c) In case of applicable offers on the price of the Products, these will be indicated next to the initial price with a different typography that allows the Client to clearly identify the final price of the Product. In any case, the temporary period of validity of the offer shall be indicated.
d) ALEA SPERO may, unilaterally and at any time, offer new Products to be sold on the Website as well as suspend or cancel, temporarily or indefinitely, any of the products.
e) The prices established in the Website will include the applicable VAT on each product as well as any other tax that may be applicable.
– undertakes to keep the prices updated in accordance with the applicable tax at all times.
f) The price of each Product does not include shipping costs. These expenses may vary depending on the price of the product or products purchased.
g) ALEA SPERO guarantees the availability of all the Products offered on the Website. In the event that a particular Product is temporarily pending replacement, ALEA SPERO undertakes to indicate this by means of the statement “pending replacement of stock”. In the event that a product is not in stock, ALEA SPERO will notify the Client and return the sums paid without undue delay.
5. PURCHASE SYSTEM
a) The Customer must select the chosen product he wishes to purchase and the quantity thereof. This operation must be visualized in “my account” and fill in the requested information.
6. INVOICING AND FORM OF PAYMENT
a) The Customer will have his electronic invoice of purchase in his customer account and can request a physical one via email.
b) In accordance with Royal Decree 1619/2012 of 30 November approving the regulations governing the obligations of invoicing, the deadline for issuing invoices by ALEA SPERO will be the 16th day of the month following that in which the purchase was made by the Customer.
c) The payment of the orders must be made by card payment system through payment platform (paypal), bank card or bank transfer (with this system the shipment will not be made until it is verified that the transfer has been effective).
7. DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCTS
a) The Products of ALEA SPERO are delivered to the domicile of the Clients in vehicles equipped so that the Products arrive in optimal conditions of conservation to the address of destination.
b) Delivery times: The purchase will be delivered from Monday to Friday, except holidays.
d) Transport costs: The costs of home delivery per order will be included in the final price of each Product at the time of payment.
e) Delivery time: The Products will be delivered to the address indicated by the Client, which may vary depending on the location and logistics company of final delivery.
The product has been damaged during transport:
These products must be returned by the buyer in a protected manner, including in a protective box or bag, if possible in the original packaging. Alea Spero will bear all shipping costs for the delivery and return of the product. Alea Spero puts at the disposal of the buyer our transport company for the withdrawal of the goods, in a totally free way.
If the buyer wishes to return the goods with a transport company other than the one proposed by Alea Spero, and the transport company selected by the buyer offers higher rates, the buyer will assume the difference of the transport cost.
If the product has been damaged during transport, it is essential that you inform us by phone the same day you receive the goods (before 6 hours after delivery of the package) and that you note the incident on the delivery note of the carrier. Before opening any product, check that the packaging coincides with the one you requested (model, colour, size, finish, etc…), making an immediate claim, in case there is any anomaly. If you detect any anomaly before opening the product, please do not open the seal or the packaging.
Right of Withdrawal:
Important: Do not send any product without having received a response and authorization to your return from our customer service department.
We recommend that you speak to us first before filling out this form and before starting the return process. You can do this at email@example.com.
You have 14 days from the reception of the merchandise to return any product purchased on our website www.aleaspero.com
You will have to pay the cost of the return transport to Alea Spero’s address of all those products you want to return.
The amount of the purchase will be returned within 14 days after receiving the returned goods.
The returned items must be in perfect condition, without signs of tampering and with all original packaging, accessories and manuals. The merchandise must be properly protected and must not contain stickers, seals or adhesive tapes directly on the surface of the product.
In certain cases, you cannot request a return of a product that is not defective (for example, if it is a product that you customized at the time of purchase).
To find out if you can really return an item, please consult the details given in the following points on this page and/or ask our customer service department.
Steps to request a refund
- Please contact our customer service department.
- Fill in and send the form at the end to exercise your right to return within 14 days.
- Expect a response from our customer service department.
- Once you have received the authorization from the customer service department to return your order, follow the instructions to send it back to our facilities Alea Spero. The costs of this shipment will be at your expense. You must make the shipment within 14 days from the date of acceptance of the return.
- Once we have received the products back we will refund your money within 14 days.
Return conditions for private customers:
- All merchandise must be returned in its original packaging and condition, with its warranty seal in perfect condition without stains or rubbing and protected, avoiding stickers, seals or tape directly on the surface or packaging of the item. Otherwise Alea Spero reserves the right to refuse the return.
- Once the return form has been filled in and sent, you will receive the instructions to send it to our facilities in your e-mail. You must send the goods without delay, within a maximum of 14 days from the date you inform us of your wish to exercise the right.
- You will be responsible for the return shipping costs. You are free to choose and find the agency that best suits your needs or offers the most competitive rates. If you decide to have it picked up by us, the transport costs will be deducted from the amount to be paid.
- Once we have received the merchandise and have checked that it is in perfect condition, we will process the refund. We will refund the payment received, including the delivery costs with the exception of additional costs resulting from your choice of a delivery method other than the least expensive ordinary delivery method that we offer. We will pay you back within a maximum of 14 calendar days after you exercise your right of withdrawal. Until we have received the goods we may withhold the refund.
- In the case of products with a gift, promotion or belonging to any type of pack, it is obligatory to return all the items in the pack or the item and the gifts associated with it in order to proceed with the refund. In the case of products that include download codes it will be a requirement not to have downloaded them in order to proceed with the full payment.
Return conditions for companies and/or distributors:
- Only returns of unsealed material in perfect condition will be accepted within 14 calendar days of receipt.
- Existing promotions on the website that may extend the 14-day period will not be applicable to companies/distributors, which will always have a 14-day return period.
- Such returns will be processed as commercial returns, since there is no law regulating the rights of return between companies, and such procedures are regulated according to the conditions of Alea Spero.
- No returns will be accepted for products in blister or heat-sealed or products with a broken factory security seal.
- These conditions do not cancel the right of warranty or exchange of defective products. Alea Spero reserves the right to refuse the return if any anomaly is detected in the returned product.
If my order has been returned by the transport agency for not picking it up or for refusing delivery:
In the event that your order is returned by the transport agency due to a refusal to pick up or for not claiming delivery within the stipulated time, the client will be obliged to pay the costs incurred for shipping and return to Alea Spero, and only the amount of the products minus the amount of these transport services will be refunded.
9. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
For the purposes of these General Conditions, and for any communication that is required between ALEA SPERO and the Users, they should contact ALEA SPERO by e-mail (sent a message to: info aleaspero.com, our contact form, or by written communication addressed to FRANCISCO ANGEL LOPEZ HERNANDEZ, according to model and content of Annex I)
11. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION.
The conflicts that may arise from the application of these rules shall be governed by the laws of Spain and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, shall be submitted to the Courts of Caravaca de la Cruz, Murcia, Spain.
Annex I. Model withdrawal form (You must only complete and send this form if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
For the attention of FRANCISCO ANGEL LOPEZ HERNANDEZ residing at URB. EL CARRASCAL, 6 30400 CARAVACA DE LA CRUZ MURCIA, SPAIN e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org phone: +34 (968) 70 77 20
,of legal age, with ID card………………………………………………………………….
I hereby inform you that I am giving up the purchase of………………………..
corresponding to order number…………………………………………………………
Date and signature………………………………………………………………………….